Information for LOCAL REALTOR® ASSOCIATIONS
As counsel for the North Carolina Association of REALTORS®, our attorneys tackle issues and questions unique to REALTORS® every single day. And, because we are a law firm independent from NCAR, we can use this wide base of knowledge to help you operate your local Board. Unlike many other attorneys in the real estate industry, our attorneys have extensive knowledge of:
- Multiple Listing Service Model Rules
- The REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Employment issues frequently encountered by local REALTOR® boards
- Local REALTOR® board election procedures
- Commission or fee issues relating to real estate agents.
Martin & Gifford represents several local REALTOR® associations across North Carolina and we are able to provide guidance for a reasonable fee. Our experience and knowledge is a valuable insurance policy against making costly mistakes, and you can rely on us to guide you in difficult situations. Give us a call today to see how we can help.
T: (336) 714-0333
F: (336) 714-0334
301 N. Main Street, Suite 2200
Winston-Salem, NC 27101